DELIVERY & RETURNS
How to place your order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the items you wish to buy and adding them to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for goods to be delivered in full at the time of ordering. You can also choose to pay on collection from our Pretoria Studio.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Pay Fast.
- All prices quoted on our website are in South African Rands and include Value Added Tax where applicable.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete, we will notify you of the dispatch date. Delivery & Carriage Charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our warehouse within 2 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- We will normally deliver goods using Courier which will take 2-3 working days of dispatch, depending on your location, not including any time needed for customs clearance at your location.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
- If items are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly (within 24hrs after delivery).
- You can choose to pick up your order at our studio in Pretoria at no extra charge. We will notify you via email or phone when pickup can be made.
- Delivery charges are calculated based on your location and weight of items ordered. You can see the exact charge for your shopping cart after entering your address details on the checkout page (before entering any payment information).
Cancellation and Returns
- You can cancel your purchase at any time up to 24hrs after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- A brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods within 2-3 working days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
- Plus-Fab accept cancellation but not give refund. Client is welcome to exchange for the same value.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with delivered items, please notify us by email in writing providing details of the problem. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the items for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
- If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance, you will have the option of choosing the new style available at the same value.
Items Bought on SALE:No refund or exchange for items bought on sale